(and podcasts I listen to)
I often find myself sharing this (very) short list of media I love, so here’s a compiled list. It’s ranked in rough order of how valuable I’ve found the content. Hopefully it helps someone!
On Software And Adjacent Industries
- Paul Graham: From the founder of YCombinator, a solid collection of essays on startups and life.
- Dan Luu: A very-well written set of essays on startups, curious explorations into the world of computers, and learning.
- Thinking Elixir: An Elixir podcast that talks about Elixir’s most recent developments.
- Money Stuff: Written by a former financial engineer at Goldman, a daily blog on the latest in how “everything is securities fraud.”
- Bad Bets: A new podcast by WSJ on “big-business dramas that have had a big impact on our world.” It seems particularly relevant especially considering the recent frothiness of the markets.
- FT News Briefing: A daily (~10 min) podcast by FT highlighting daily news.
- The Journal: A daily podcast by WSJ diving into relevant recent news, mainly focused on “money, business and power.”
(These are ordered arbitrarily.)